Makkah Region Development Authority (MRDA) Project in Makkah
The Development Authority of Makkah Region undertakes development and development tasks in Makkah, where it prepares plans and consultancy studies, manages a number of executive projects and supervises them.
Projacs has been awarded project that aims to:
- Improve and develop the performance of the management of all projects of the Authority and improve its outputs in line with the known standards of success of projects, most cost control, time and quality.
- Establish a clear system, methodology, framework and mechanisms for documented project management procedures at the Authority.
- Improve the management of financial resources, human resources and risks for the project. Increase the effectiveness of communication and reporting.
- Improve decision-making by improving access mechanisms to reach information.
The duration of the project is three years divided into two phases:
- The first phase: Furnishing and establishing the Project Management Office from the date of signing the contract.
- The second phase: Manage the Project Management Office from the date of receipt of the site after processing.