Facility Management Unit is one of a fastest growing Business Units in the region. Since its initiation in 2010, FM Unit managed to secure major contracts across Middle East.
Facility Management Consultancy Services cover the project life cycle such as but not limited to:
- FM Operational Design Review
- FM Operational Audit
- Preparation of Facility Management Plans
- Preparation of FM Policies and Procedures
- Preparation of Scope for Services and Tender Documents for FM Services Provider(s)
- Setting performance standards through measurable SLA’s and KPI’s
- Preparation of Operational Budget and Life Cycle Costing
- Handover Consultancy Services to include; Witnessing the T&C, Handover Documents Review, Clearing of Snags, etc.
- Managing the FM Services Provider(s) during the Operation Stage
- Procurement Management
- Service Charge Modeling
- Energy Management
- Call Center Management/Operation
FM Unit main objectives:
- End User Satisfaction
- Efficient Communication
- Develop Operation Processes
- Enhance Technology
- Transfer of Best practice
- Reduce Operation Cost
Please see Our Projects section to find out more about completed and ongoing projects.